Imagine being able to plan your time at the 2012 IPI Conference & Expo down to making notes on a map of exhibitors to see, products to check out, and speakers to add to your can’t-miss list. Then, imagine slipping all of that right into your pocket so it would be with you throughout the Conference.
As the saying goes, we’ve got an app for that!
IPI’s new 2012 Conference & Expo mobile app is downloadable at no charge from the iTunes store. It puts an interactive guide to the Conference right in your iOS device, and is a terrific tool for planning before you head to Phoenix (it’s available now) or once you’re on-site.
The new app includes:
- Schedule at a Glance.
- Sessions, including clickable speaker email links.
- Exhibitors, including a floor plan with space for your notes, information on their products and services, and clickable email links.
- A link to IPI’s Twitter feed.
- A list of IPI Conference & Expo Strategic Partners.
- My Planner, which allows you to star sessions or exhibitors that are of particular interest and build a customized planner for the Conference.
We hope this new tool will help you make the most of your Conference experience. See you in Phoenix!